We Pay CASH for Broken iPhone 4, 4S, 5 Screens!
We pay up to $5 per iPhone 5/5S/5C screen.
How it works
- Complete the (click here Fixit Recycle Form), Print it, and include it with your shipment.
- Mail us your broken screens.
- Get paid! (We can either issue you store credit or pay through PayPal)
How to pack LCD Screens
1. Place LCD Screens Face to Face
Every pair of screens should be packages face to face in order to save space and protect the digitizers.
2. Screen Pairs Back to Back
After screens are paired face to face, arrange each pair of screens back to back as shown.
3. Stack Screens in Sets of 10
Package 5 pair of screens together to make a bundle of 10. These screens should be set face to face and back to back in a set of 10 at most. Packing bundles of more than 10 increase risk of damage to the digitizer during shipping.
4. Secure screens in bubble wrap
Secure each batch of 10 screens in bubble wrap or other soft, protective wrap to minimize the risk of damage during shipping.
5. Pack the shipping box
Take care to fill all space between each batch of screens with packing peanuts.
iPhone 4/4S Screen Assembly
iPhone 5/5S/5C Screen Assembly
- $4/unit OR $5 Store Credit
iPhone Screen Recycling
12760 Stroh Ranch Way, Suite 202
Parker, CO 80134
The characters you copied from the image are incorrect. Please try again.